“Donors don’t give to institutions. They invest in ideas and people in whom they believe.”
Why donate to wdll:
- What Dyke Looks Like is funded by Kristy and donations from project supporters. Without supporters or finding Kristy a sugarmama the project can’t move forward. If you happen to be a sugarmama please email: email@example.com
- Projects dedicated to queer female visibility are few and far between, wdll is helping to give queer women a face and voice on our culture.
- It’s good queer karma. In fact research shows people that donate to the project are 10-25%* more likely to get laid.
* % you’ll get laid will vary by country and state.
What donations are used for:
- Travel expenses. WDLL’s aim is to get the most diverse range of women involved as possible, which means a lot of travel to different cities in North America.
- Equipment and printing costs.
- Promotional materials and PR
- General admin fees, domain registration, etc.
Want to support the project?
No donation is too small, even $10 helps. Click below!